Responsible for the entire Service process in the Branch as well as the smooth and cost-effective running of the department.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Matriculation /Grade 12
- Post school certificate / diploma in business related studies
- Previous experience in the hygiene/sanitation sector will be a distinct advantage
- Min 4 years experience working in an office environment / processing data/bookkeeping
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for planning of service and installations.
- Rescheduling of work not done daily.
- Responsible for training of all staff and installation team
- Manage clocking times and overtime daily.
- Checking all service request is completed within 48 hours.
- Sales support with regards to operations IE: installations/upgrades/withdrawals – contract client and sales rep with any feedback on installation dates.
- Ensure all policies and procedure are followed as per the operations Policy and Procedure manuals.
- Assist Operation Manager with Branch Health and Safety.
- Daily handling of all service-related issues.
- Meeting all month-end deadlines
- De-briefing of service staff on daily basis.
- Conducting toolbox talks with Operation Manager.
- Client visits daily.
- Conducting QA calls
- Inspection of all installation as well as sign off all installations
Key Performance Measurables
- Conduct a minimum of 10 Quality Assurance calls per week.
- Keep turnaround time on installation and service requests to a maximum of 48 hours from receipt of stock
- Strict adherence to all month-end deadlines.
- Improve efficiency in order to keep service costs to a minimum.
- Sign off all installations
Offerd SalaryR15000 to R20000
Experience0 to 3 years