You will be responsible to render support to the General Manager for the Hygiene Division for regional and national activities, travel arrangements, meeting schedule and minutes, collate reports, maintaining a filing system for national sales matters and general administrative duties.
The incumbent will be responsible for preparing national sales dashboards, collating, reporting on national sales activities and compiling commission claims in line with the national sales policy and assist in collecting and compiling monthly reports and market research
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum grade 12
- National Diploma/ Degree Financial Accounting or any other relevant tertiary qualification an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Administration
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Able to gather and analyse information
- Target driven, self-motivated and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate in Excel, Word, Power Point, MCS and Accpac
- Experience in the Service Industry will be an advantage
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Monthly preparation of sales dashboards
- Co-ordinate the collection of sales activities nationally
- Preparation of sales commission claims for the hygiene division in line with the sales policy
- Compile and distribute updated sales price lists, commission policies, sales results, divisional communication and any other divisional reports according to deadlines
- Monitoring of CRM execution within the Hygiene Division
- Maintain and oversee the online trading sales system for Hygiene Division
- Oversee the online portals and ensure that they are up to date with the latest information and from time to time ensure that marketing material is uploaded when required
- Co-ordinate, collate and track national sales/ tender activity
- Collate general managers’ branch report for EXCO into a final draft.
- When required, research and collate market information for presentations required for EXCO
- Identify and research areas around the sales reporting to identify solutions for improvement and implement new processes
- Regional training of completion of CRM, sales reporting, sales policies and pricing structures.
- Ad hoc typing of documents and letters.
Key Performance Measurables
- On time management and collation of monthly reports
- On time submission and inclusion in EXCO packs of sales dashboards
- Accurate and timeously submission of commission claims in line with commission policy
- Continuity and maintenance of online portals and trading store
- Continuity and maintenance of CRM module
Experience5 to 5 years