The ideal candidate will have first hand experience with living in the urban environment. If you have experience working in the dynamic world of property sales or development this may be the golden opportunity you are looking for. We are looking for a Sales Unicorn, deal closing machine with exceptional people skills, superior communications skills and high energy levels to match – get in touch!
- Welcome all visitors and walk them through the exhibition space / show apartment(s), explaining what the company does and the various products on offer
- Responsible for the co-creation of sales strategy, including pricing strategies, tactics and goals as
well as the execution thereof.
- Responsible for lead management activity including but not limited to communication, meetings,
- Responsible for the working towards department and individual targets as set out quarterly,
monthly and weekly.
- Responsible for the assistance of purchasers with regards to legal queries and administrative
coordination, including following up with conveyance’s in this regard.
- Responsible for the ongoing use of the organisation’s systems including but not limited to recording
all leads and their interactions in the week that these occur and linking all leads to product in system
as well as adhering to any systems processes as set out by the organisation.
- Responsible for the development of insights and contributing to reporting as produced by the Sales
- Responsible for performing certain Client Service type tasks including but not limited to
customisation assistance, site visits with owners, handovers and handling queries as they may arise.
- Show apartment and show day assistance
- Assistance with marketing collateral for sales
- Coordinate, with support from the Development team, micro events
- Coordinate, with support from the Marketing team, internal events
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, assist in delivering major events and development
- Overseeing all Exhibition Space activities and events.
- Assist with any front of house duties if/when required
- General ad-hoc duties as the company sees fit.
- Matric / Diploma or higher
- Sales experience (min. 3 years)
- Property experience (min. 1 year)
- Some marketing experience preferential but not required
- Telephone skills & good verbal communication
- Customer focus with client service experience
- Strong attention to detail & highly organised
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Competent in Excel, Outlook and Word (MS Office Suite)
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work successfully in a team
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on occasions
- Cellphone Contribution
- Medical Aid Contribution
- Petrol contribution
Experience2 to 5 years