The ideal candidate will have experience in managing and delivering technology [or similar] projects and ensure that the scope, resources, timelines and budget constraints are balanced.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the project are planned and executed in a manner that will lead to meeting the implementation goals within the established time frame and budget to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Requires close liaison with project team and the client’s project manager and staff.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal).
- Project Management experiences.
- Proactive attitude.
- Ability to manage projects by motivating both the customer- and consulting-implementation teams.
- Team leadership experiences.
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Ability to manage expectations.
- Attention to detail.
- Functional/Technical Skills:
- Experience with the management of risk, change, issues, time, scope, resources, budget, and quality
- Knowledge of project methodologies.
- Good understanding of all major activities for a business system implementation such as analysis, design, development, and deployment.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Typical Project Activities
- Communication with all stake holders in project
- Create and maintain the project plan.
- Assign tasks to resources.
- Perform risk analysis.
- Log project charges such as travel expenses, equipment, or billable time.
- Create and communicate project status reports to management and customers.
- Manage the budget and send approval customer invoices.
- Ensure quality and timeliness for the services.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the customer.
- Ensure team deliver on project deliverables.
- Review current and plan forward.
- Ensure customer acceptance for delivered services.
- Provide updates to the Engagement Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:-
- Strong Tertiary Education
- Product Management Qualification essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office Project and other tools that support project management.
- Reasonable understanding of business applications such ERP and CRM will be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of related Microsoft technologies (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, and Microsoft BizTalk Server).
Offerd SalaryR30000 to R50000
Experience2 to 5 years