Our client has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual to join their dynamic organisation
and be at the forefront of cutting edge technology and innovation in the cybersecurity space.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to their prospective clients throughout the sales
cycle and actively drive and manage the evaluation stage of the sales process, working in tandem with the
sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions. You will leverage your deep
technical expertise and knowledge of cybersecurity and the market, to articulate technology and solution
positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the sales
- Professional IT qualification (MCSE, IT Degree / Diploma)
- At least 7+ years general IT experience
- Additional Cyber Qualifications desired
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales/consulting/solutions architecture role in a sales & target-driven environment.
- Project management and technical writing experience advantageous.
Product Suite/Knowledge of Cyber Lifecycle
Successful candidates will have a broad understanding of the offerings below and deep expertise in
some areas (full training given for other areas) – ordered in current company priority.
- Network Security tools
- Email Security
- Endpoint Security
- SOC Services
- Vulnerability Management and PenTesting
- Framework Assessments (eg CE+, NIST, MitreAtt@ack)
- SOAR/SEIM technologies
- DDoS and Network Optimisation (CDNs)
? Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients at C-suite level
? Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process and business decision making processes and structures (ideally gained within a similar, software or cybersecurity commercial environment).
? Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
? Well developed analytical and problem-solving skills including an ability to think ‘on your feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
? Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical individuals at all levels.
? Self-motivated with a drive to excel and the ability to collaborate and work well within a fast-paced team.
? Have a passion for cutting-edge technology solutions.
? Able to travel locally or internationally if necessary.
Role and Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective clients, together with the sales professional, to understand requirements, field technical questions and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Identify and handle key customer technical objections, guiding them to resolution.
- Play a key role in identifying and pursuing leads, converting the leads to opportunities and planning and executing the sale.
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues throughout the sales cycle.
- Engage with the customer to plan, design and execute Proof of Value & Concepts.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFP/Proposals.
- Research industry trends and sales competition and be able to develop an understanding of the current & future market, product and competitor landscape, and the applicability of the technology to business use case scenarios.
- Collaborate with Product Leads to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, and ideas to help innovate or stay ahead of the market.
Offerd SalaryR10000 to R15000
Experience5 to 7 years
Related Jobs (10)
Business Development & Digital Marketing Sales Consultant on April 20, 2021 Full Time