Our client is an online trade printer with offices in the Isle of Man and Belfast. The business currently sells print online through their trade printing platform. They have been operating since 2009 and opened a new office in Cape Town in 2020.
We are looking for young, energetic and enthusiastic New Business Development/Tele-sales Representatives to join the team in Cape Town.
You will be working in a fast-moving business, generating sales for the company, selling into the UK and Ireland. Our clients have a database of circa 18k customers that have signed up to their platform and we want you tp engage with as many of these customers as we can in any given month.
You will be responsible for initiating sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. Speaking to both existing customers and generating new business from our list of potential customers that are not yet signed up.
An effective tele-sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. The ultimate goal is not to sell something over the phone but to persuade printing firms to use our firm when they have work to outsource. The ultimate goal is maintaining existing clients whilst onboarding multiple new ones per month to build your sales book to a greater figure than the month before.
- Working from hot lead generation established from our offices around the world
- Contact existing customers to inform them about our products and services
- Asking the key selling questions
- Fact finding on the client
- Always thinking in commercial terms
- Answering questions about products and taking every opportunity to ‘Sell Up’
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and ‘Close Sales’
- Direct prospects to the senior sales staff when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as tele-sales or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- BSc/BA would be a plus, matric qualification essential
- Consultative selling
Outstanding career prospects. Progression to a senior role with a consistent ‘On Target’ performance!
- Monday – Friday (UK times 9 – 5)
- Currently converted to SA it would be 11am – 7 pm
- Day light saving switches over on 27 March to October, which will be 10am – 6pm SA times.
Basic R9000 + commission
Our client has guaranteed R9000 commission for the first 3 months
Experience3 to 5 years
Related Jobs (8)
Internal Sales Consultant – Cash Counting Equipment I Jhb on April 1, 2021 Full Time
Sales Consultant – Industrial Enterprise Sales – Cape Town on April 20, 2021 Full Time