Our clients are global specialists that provide international investors with a simple and seamless turnkey solution to recovering excess withholding taxes on foreign dividends.
We are looking for young, energetic and enthusiastic Sales Representatives to join the team based in Melrose, Johannesburg, Gauteng. You will be working in a fast-moving business, generating sales for the company.
You will be responsible for researching leads, initiating sales deals via mechanisms such as the telephone, email or Linkedin etc and performing presentations to potential clients in person or via Zoom and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting the products and services over the phone, Zoom and in person.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Sourcing potential new clients
- Contacting potential new clients to inform them about our products and services
- Answering questions about products and taking every opportunity to ‘Sell Up’
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and ‘Close Sales’
- Direct prospects to the senior sales staff when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as a sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software),Emails, Zoom and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to potential clients within the financial sector
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Tertiary education – BComm Degree
- Well Prepared
- Highly Engaged
- Goal Oriented
- Relationship Driven
- Hungry to Succeed
- Good Listener
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Salary and Incentives
Monthly salary: Cost to company of between R20 000 – R25 000 pm
Incentive: On a tiered basis
Probation period: 2 months
Offerd SalaryR20000 to R25000
Experience3 to 5 years