PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for processes and activities that lead up to the efficient cleaning, preparing, refilling and delivery of sets.
The key functions associated to the position will include:
- Clean sets
- Prepare and refill sets
- Report on set usages
- Replenish branch stock
- General admin; and
- Delivery and collection of sets, as required.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD);
- Proven experience orthopaedic trauma instruments will be advantageous; and or
- Proven experience in logistics will be advantageous.
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude
- Sound written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as display an emphasis on quality service to
- internal and external customers.
- Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to work on weekends per call roster
Offered SalaryR15000 to R20000
Experience0 to 3 years