To generate pre-qualified leads for the sales team through sourcing, contacting and qualifying prospects
via email, LinkedIn or phone and to progress sales opportunities.
- University Degree / Tertiary education required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales role – preferably in the IT field and involving outbound communication (calling and email).
- Well spoken with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- Confidence to communicate convincingly with business decision makers.
- Passionate about sales as a career
- IT aware and technology savvy – can talk the language of technology with ease.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and business sense
- Lateral thinker and who can think on their feet.
- Goal driven and hungry for success.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Self Motivated and proactive
- Appetite for learning and working alongside high performers who love their work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Once fully trained, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Source leads through LinkedIn and/or on-line research.
Research lead thoroughly to evaluate possible solutions that may be of interest.
Contact companies telephonically or via email / LinkedIn.
Connect with the appropriate person (i.e. the ‘C’ level decision maker) passing the gatekeeper.
Establish their current IT platform, business needs, interest and time lines and align such needs with suitable with our clients solutions.
Secure their interest in having a meeting with a Business Development Manager.
Follow up with prospective client after the meeting / event.
Co-ordinate the next steps with client.
Build ongoing relationships.
Ensure the next step is delivered upon.
Within defined parameters, pursue the opportunity through the sales cycle and close the sale.
Keep CRM (Sales Force) system up to date.
Offerd SalaryR10000 to R15000
Experience2 to 5 years