Our client, a leader in the hygiene sector, is actively recruiting for experienced customer care talent located on the East Rand.
Purpose: To support and assist the growth of Hygiene & Cleaning market share through effective and timeous response to all customer enquiries and to perform customer care functions for existing clients.
- Grade 12 or Matric required.
- Own reliable transport and valid South African driver’s license
- National Diploma/Degree Marketing or any other relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years Customer Care experience within a similar Industry.
- Minimum 3 years Internal Sales experience.
- Fully computer literate.
- Well spoken & good telephone & customer liaison skills.
- Self-motivated, organised and driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Customer centric disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- English is the business language and being able to speak other South African official languages would be an advantage
- Promoting of hygiene products to existing customers
- Ensuring consistent purchasing from customers
- Achieve sales target set for the month
- Interacting with existing customers and attend service requests or complaints and follow ups
- Ensure reporting of sales leads and service queries
- Ensure queries are sorted out and feedback provided to relevant parties
- Assisting with all general admin duties
Key Performance Indicators:
- Maintain a complete client cyclical visit schedule
- Ensure customers are graded according to potential and visited according to a grade cycle
- Ensure customer daily visits exceed 8 customers per day
Experience3 to 5 years