Our client’s business has scaled quickly as we’ve looked to realise our goal of emerging as the leading private provider of laboratory testing within the UK. This will be made possible by with a fantastic team of people and the tenacious and determined attitudes. The Credit Controller play an integral part of the Finance department.
About the role
The Credit controller will be a key member of our team, taking responsibility for credit control and working closely with the financial controller on day-to-day requirements. There is plenty of opportunity for development for the right person, as well as for that person to make an impact in the realisation of our ambitious goal.
Past finance team experience as a credit controller.
National senior certificate with matric endorsement
Qualifications in bookkeeping or accounting is desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail and confidence with numbers.
- Strong organisational and planning skills as well as ability to collect required information.
- Strong customer-facing interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Xero, Excel and Google Suite products
- Experience of working in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment.
Credit control requirements including:
- Proactively manage the receivables and collection process.
- Review receivables ledger and new customer applications.
- Contact customers to request payment and maintain relationships.
- Assist invoicing clerk with sales billings and follow up of amounts due.
Experience2 to 4 years
Related Jobs (2)
Internal Sales Consultant – Cash Counting Equipment I Jhb on April 1, 2021 Full Time