Our client is a well known international company. A global health care company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. All products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
- University degree in business
- MBA and PhD would be a significant plus
- Working experience in the dialysis market
- At least 3 years of experience in the BD field
- At least 10 years of experience as project manager and/or team leader
Important personal qualities:
- Strategic mind-set and strong business acumen
- Very good relational abilities
- Demonstrated ability to drive the Business Development strategic agenda using knowledge of the organization and the employees
- Capable of handling multiple issues and/or projects simultaneously and executing to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding, high performance work environment and team-oriented culture
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, project management, organizational and change agent skills
- Ability to lead in complex, matrix, goal driven organizations, with a specific track record of working effectively with all
- level of management
- Strong internal and external customer mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity and strategically promote an inclusive/diverse workforce
- Knowledge in change management techniques
Goal of function:
- Acting as interface between country and functional/regional level in SSA, working within the EMEA matrix, providing active support in developing new business opportunities via M&A activities, Care Alliance partnerships or other business development vehicles
- Translate the country strategy in opportunities of growth for at local level by applying available commercial vehicles in alignment with relevant functional organisations (BD SSA) and corporate guidelines and processes.
Proactively develop/adapt or trigger the development/adaptation at local level new/existing corporate materials/documents able to support and accelerate the implementation of commercial vehicle such as M&A and Care Allianc
- Leads business development activities at country level in order to position/consolidate sales
- Understands local and regional business set ups as well as development opportunities and represents a capable BD partner for local and regional management teams.
- Understands business needs, identify related Business Development priorities, generate projects and initiatives resulting in an increase of the sales
- Collaborates closely with all relevant functions of the company at local and corporate level (e.g. SSA BD) to provide tailored solutions for the local business.
- Supports the development of the capability of the local sales team to identify potential business opportunities.
- Manages the BD projects in order that all the appropriate stakeholders (internal and external) are involved at the right time in the project based on efficiency and efficacy principles.
- Develops in close cooperation with the country/regional management a solid and target/customer adapted value-based proposition in order to prove to the business partner that the client partner of choice to cooperate with.
- Communicates the client customised value proposition in the best way to close the deal in order to consolidate the market position and increase stakeholders’ value.
- Identifies the best tailored solution (M&A, Care Alliance, Private Public Partnership in Government etc.) for each specific customer/target on a project basis
- Has the ability to deeply understand the customer/target’s characteristics/ internal and external processes in order to capture all the potential upsides and manage the downside risks while also involving other internal stakeholders
- Implements and localize corporate tools intended to monitor and manage the customer’s continuum to ensure the traceability of the customer journey status and a correct implementation of corporate guidelines
- Guide and support the implementation at local level of strategic business models as well as of the customer upscale process
- Ensures the relevant monetization of the overall project and specific deployments is correctly fulfilled and business sustainability is ensured. Management of project from end to end.
- Coordinates/contributes to the preparation of the deployment plan for the projects under his responsibility
- Monitors and coordinates that the deliverables are achieved, and deadlines respected
- Ensures at local level the achievement of the budget for implementation, monitor and report project delivery monthly ensuring delivery of overall project plan.
- Makes sure that all the business development activities are executed under strict respect to compliance principles and regulations
- Continuously provides relevant information about local/regional market dynamics (via reports, community calls, ad hoc calls etc.) to SSA local business and HQ BD EMEA in order to consolidate and improve the business development activities for SSA in line with EMEA Strategy
Experience0 to 3 years
Related Jobs (16)
Sales & Account Manager – Radiology Medical Devices on January 8, 2021 Full Time
National Application Specialist – Radiology Medical Devices on February 1, 2021 Full Time
Advanced Wound Care – Sales Specialist. Agency Opportunity on February 8, 2021 part_time